20 Reasons To Go Avon

20 Reasons To Go Avon

Why did I sign up?
I have to be honest. I only signed up to sell Avon because my mom is an Avon Rep, and even though I never really used their products, or was really that interested, I signed up under my mom to help her grow her team. Not to mention, I needed something to do to help me earn a little cash while I'm unemployed. So, not really knowing much about Avon except for what I knew from my mom, I decided to join her in selling it. 

So why am I so passionate about it now?
When I started, I was pretty broke. I was running out of my makeup supply, my shampoo, conditioner, face wash, moisturizer, pretty much all of my beauty products. It all just started happening at once, and I was stressing out because I didn't really have the money to go and buy all that at once. Just like me, looking on the bright side, I thought, "Hey, I'm an Avon Rep now! I can get this stuff for a good deal." So I started ordering products for myself. I had no idea how well they compare to the products I was already using and loved so much, and for such a smaller cost! I'm a bargain hunter, but when I love something, I really, really love it, and want to share it. So naturally, I started doing what an Avon Rep should do and started sharing it more and more. 

Is it hard to sell?
In my opinion, no. It's not hard to sell, and I'm not even a salesperson. I love selling Avon because everyone already knows it. That can be a downside too though. Everyone knows it as 'their grandma's Avon'. Well, my response to that is, Avon is an old company, however, being around for almost 130 years should say something about the company. Don't you think that if Avon made bad products that they would be out of business by now? Selling Avon not only consists of you giving the people you already know an Avon brochure (catalog), but helps them open their eyes to realize there are great products out there that won't break the bank. Because everyone already knows it, you don't have to do a speech about the company, the products, what they do, etc. People hear Avon and they ask for a brochure or even sometimes already know exactly what they want without looking! The company's name and reputation does the work for you.

Why should you sell Avon?
Obviously I've done enough talking about myself, let me list some reasons why you might want to sell Avon!


  1. Because it's only $15! What better way to spend $15 than to buy your own business!
  2. Maybe it's for the same reason as me. To help an Avon rep you already know build their business.
  3. Get discounts on Avon products. (They do sell more than just makeup and skincare) ;)
  4. Give you something to be passionate about. A hobby of some sort.
  5. Give you some extra play money.
  6. Meet new people.
  7. Learn new skills.
  8. Be a part of something great.
  9. Support the Avon causes like the Breast Cancer Crusade and Speak Out Against Domestic Violence.
  10. Replace your full time job by starting a team of your own!
  11. Have a job that you can work around yours and your family's schedule.
  12. So you can be at home with your kids.
  13. Help others feel beautiful.
  14. Your earning potential is endless.
  15. It's your business, make it yours.
  16. No inventory is required. 
  17. No parties are required. 
  18. You can make money strictly by selling. Recruiting is not required to make money.
  19. The minimum order to make money is only $50.
  20. It's just fun!
*BONUS: If you're shy, like me, being an Avon Rep is a great way to break out of your shell and boost your confidence!

If you found one or more of the reasons listed above to be intriguing or enticing, and are now considering trying your hand at something new, feel free to Click Here and get started!