Anew Vitale Day Lotion SPF 25

Anew Vitale Day Lotion SPF 25

Introducing Anew Vitale Day Lotion, perfect for summer. powered by VitaToneComplex. Suitable for all skin tones.  Skin looks more even-toned and vibrant, with poreless perfection and a youthful glow.

Lightweight oil-free lotion, 1.7 fl. oz.

In Just 3 days pores look smaller and skin looks naturally radiant.



http://avon4.me/1F2hZGT

As of the date of this post, this product does not have any reviews.  However, I have been using this product for about a month now, and I never go a day without putting it on.  I have noticed my skin looks brighter, more awake, healthier and it glows.  I have also even noticed my pores looking smaller and my acne clearing up.  I love this moisturizer and will definitely be keeping it on hand!


Anew Vitale Day Lotion is normally priced at $28.