Avon Skin Care and Fragrance Reviews

Avon Skin Care and Fragrance Reviews

These are the skincare products and fragrances that I have tried in the past month and my personal reviews on them!

Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask 



This mask delivers 3x more moisture overnight than using night cream alone.  Apply over night cream at night 3 times a week and notice how much more hydrated your skin is!  I did not have night cream to test this with and still noticed a difference.  As of the date of this post this product has 4.8/5 stars out of 50 reviews.  I highly recommend this product for everyone! 

 
Anew Vitale Day Cream:


This day cream has spf 25 for protection from sun damage.  The Anew Vitale system focuses on skin problems popular in women ages 20-30.  I notice my skin tone looking more even and smooth when I use this day cream.  As of the date of this post, Anew Vitale Day Cream has 4.2/5 stars out of 22 reviews.  I recommend this product to women who are noticing earlier signs of aging.


Anew Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid: 



This serum resurfaces your skin.  It is just like microdermabrasion without the irritation! I did use this product the night after I filmed the video and I woke up already noticing a difference in my skin.  It looks smoother and newer and it glows! There are no reviews for this product as of the date of this post.

Avon Solutions Banishing Cream:


This cream treats any sun spots or acne scars and makes them disappear! Since I've been using this, there has been a noticeable difference in my acne scars! This cream has 3.7/5 stars out of 434 reviews! I would recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with acne scars or sun spots!


Avon Skin So Soft Firm and Restore Body Lotion:


Avons Skin So Soft Firm and Restore body lotion reduces the look of cellulite and makes skin look tighter and more firm. I notice an instant difference in my skin when I apply this lotion in the mornings. I apply it to my arms, chest, waist, hips, and legs. It has helped all areas. As of the date of this post it has 4.3/5 stars out of 38 reviews!

 
Rare Amethyst Perfume:


I love this fragrance.  To me it is a scent I would wear going out at night or for any event that is more formal.  It is a formal dressed up kind of smell! This fragrance has no reviews as of this date.


Outspoken Fresh by Fergie Perfume:


This fragrance is perfect for Spring! If you are needing something new for Spring, this is a must have. It is very light and citrus smelling. I love this perfume for an every day scent. This perfume has 4.3/5 stars out of 8 reviews as of the date of this post.

 
Avon Luck For Her:


This perfume can be worn for an every day scent or dressed up! This scent is very elegant, yet sweet and light. Perfect for every occasion! As of the date of this post this perfume has 4.2/5 out of 24 reviews.


Avon Luck For Him:


This cologne is my favorite for my man to wear on a night out! It is very pleasant and not too overwhelming. I can't get enough of this smell!  As of the date of this post this scent has 4.7/5 out of 6 reviews!

 
Anew Clinical Absolute Even Spot Correcting Hand Cream:


This hand cream corrects sun damage spots that have occurred on your hands.  Apply morning and night and 15 minutes before sun exposure to protect from further sun damage.  As of the date of this post this hand cream has 4.3/5 out of 44 reviews.

 
Avon Moisture Therapy Derma Soothing Body Lotion:


Suitable for eczema this body lotion is a miracle worker for dry skin and eczema! As of the date of this post this body lotion has 4.3/5 stars out of 18 reviews! Results are posted below. 

 
To purchase any of these products click the links!